1. Stop filter and remove cartridge.
2. In a plastic pail prepare a solution of 1 L of KLEAN FILTER per 20 L of warm water. The solution will be a peach colour.
3. Place cartridge upright in the solution, making sure that there is enough solution to
4. Allow to soak for about 5 to 6 hours.
5. Remove cartridge and rinse immediately with fresh water.
6. Replace cartridge and start filtration system.
Improves filtration and increases the effectiveness of the filter’s sand.
1. Make sure the pool water is at maximum level above the skimmer.
2. Stop the filter and make sure the skimmer basket is clean and empty.
3. Make sure the filter is on the “Filter” position. Pour the contents of the bottle into the skimmer. Start the filter and let it run for 5 seconds then stop. Let stand for 8 hours.
4. After 8 hours change the position of the filter to“Backwash”, start the filter and let it run for 2 to 5 minutes. Stop the filter, put the filtration system back to the “Filter” position and restart.