1. Turn off air jets.
2. If the water is slightly cloudy add 30 mL of Spa Clarifier per 1,000 L of spa water. Pour the recommended dose directly in the spa. If the water is extremely cloudy, ad 60 mL of spa clarifier per 1,000L of spa water directly in the spa.
3. Ensure that the sanitizer level remains between 3 to 5 ppm during the treatment.
4. Rinse the spa cartridges regularly during the treatment.
5. If the cartridge remains dirty, clean them.
6. Once a week, for maintenance purposes add 30 mL of Spa Clarifier per 1,000 L of spa water.
7. Resume normal operation after treatment.