Take advantage of the numerous health benefits that the latest infrared sauna technology has to offer right in the comfort of your own home. Regular usage of the Whistler 4-person FAR Infrared Sauna will help remove toxins from your body, improve the look and feel of your skin, aid in weight-loss, help relieve body aches and muscle pain, and much more!
This sauna is equipped with a simple yet advanced digital control system, Bluetooth Audio System, LED Chromotherapy Mood Lighting, and an aromatherapy system. 12 FAR Infrared Carbon Heaters work to ensure that heat is distributed quickly, evenly, and efficiently to help achieve the maximum benefits of a full body sauna treatment while keeping energy costs low. Two benches provide enough space for you and your friends to sit comfortably in one space.
A natural Canadian hemlock wood construction adds a calm, earthy feel that will complement any décor, while dual-wall construction ensures that your sauna is well insulated. This 2 person infrared sauna is designed to exceed all required safety standards and maintain competitively low levels of EMF.
- Dimensions: 69″ x 48″ x 75″
- A user-friendly control system boasts advanced features such as a timer, ‘pre-heat’ and ‘auto-start’ options.
- Features the latest technology with 9 carbon FAR infrared heaters that last 3000 to 5000 hours each.
- Constructed of an attractive and durable Canadian Hemlock wood, and designed with a locking clasp system that allows for a quick and easy assembly
- A built in Bluetooth audio system, LED chromotherapy lighting, and aromatherapy system ensure that you will have the relaxation experience that you are looking for.
- Tempered safety glass doors and windows add a modern look and allow a clear view of your outside surroundings
- Exceeds industry safety expectations with average EMF levels of 1.3mG (42 times lower than competing saunas!)
- The operating temperature can be set between 67°F – 140°F
- Requires 20 A / 120 V service
- 1 year limited warranty, heater/cabinetry