2 in stock
1. Fill the pool above the skimmer.
2. Stop the filtration system and put the filter in recirculate (or whirlpool) position. Start the system.
3. Add 80 mL of SUPER-FLOC per 10,000 L of pool water. Pour the required quantity evenly over the entire surface.
4. Recirculate pool water for 4 to 6 hours in order to disperse the product. Stop filter and allow water to remain undisturbed preferably overnight to allow debris to deposit to the bottom of the pool.
5. Remove residue by putting filtration system in drain (or waste) position and vacuuming.
6. Don’t forget to clean the filter before returning to regular operation by first performing a backwash. Use our CLEAN filter cleaner for any kind of traditional filter.