Spa Stain Control
1. For initial fill, add directly to fresh water 60 mL of Spa Stain Control per 1,000L of spa water.
2. If water is extremely hard, double the dosage to 120 mL.
3. Once the spa is full wait 1 hour before adding the sanitizer. Adding the sanitizer before the product has been fully disperse may colour the water.
4. Ensure that the sanitizer level remains between 3 to 5 ppm during treatment.
5. Rinse the spa cartridges regularly during the first week.
6. Once a week, for maintenance purposes add 15 mL of Spa Stain Control per 1,000 L of spa water.