1. Maintain recommended daily levels as determined by testing kit.
Free available chlorine: 3.0 – 5.0 ppm
pH: 7.2 – 7.8
Total alkalinity: 100 – 120 ppm
Calcium hardness: 150 – 200 ppm
2. Superchlorinate a freshly filled spa by adding 20 g of SPA BOOM per 1,000 L of spa water. Maintain water circulation at least 15 minutes before using. Repeat superchlorination procedure after each use period.
3. Maintain proper chlorine residual by adding 10 g of SPA BOOM per 1,000 L of spa water, daily or as needed.
4. Persistent foam formation, turbid, or malodorous water, are indicators of inadequate sanitizer levels. To correct such conditions, superchlorinate spa water by adding 30 g of SPA BOOM per 1,000 L of spa water. Maintain circulation at least 30 minutes and wait 4 hours before using.
5. SPA BOOM contains stabilizer (cyanuric acid) which will accumulate in spa water. Keep stabilizer within the range of 30- 100 ppm by dilution with fresh water.
6. For proper sanitation, spa must be completely drained periodically.