1. To minimize bleaching of vinyl liners, pre-dissolve required amount of CHLOR in a plastic pail with concentration not exceeding 1 kg per 10 L of water. Always add chemical to water, NEVER water to chemical. Add resulting slurry directly to pool water.
2. Initially, superchlorinate pool water with 150 g of CHLOR per 10,000 L of pool water. For best results, superchlorinate at dusk.
3. Maintain proper chlorine residual by adding daily over the pool’s surface, 30 g of CHLOR per 10,000 L of pool water, or as needed. NOTE: Hot weather, heavy pool
usage and rain may require higher usage rates to maintain proper chlorine residuals.
4. Superchlorinate weekly using 150 g of CHLOR per 10,000 L of pool water when average daily temperature is 25°C-32°C. Otherwise, superchlorinate every other week.
5. For visible algae, superchlorinate using 350 g of CHLOR per 10,000 L of pool water.
Heavy algae infestation may require dosages up to 500 g per 10,000 L. Vacuum pool when dead algae settles.