The benefits of using a sauna
The benefits of regular sauna bathing have been documented by doctors, health care workers and physiotherapists for decades.
Increasing numbers of health therapists recommend the purifying benefit of a daily sauna. Relaxing and unwinding at the end of a busy day helps invigorate the body and soul.
Here are just a few of the benefits:
- Removes toxins from your body.
- Provides stress relief.
- The heat relaxes the muscles and improves circulation.
- Increases blood flow which speeds up the body’s natural healing process.
- Stimulates the release of endorphins, the “feel good” natural body chemical.
- Soothes aches and pains in muscles and joints.
- Helps minimize the pain of arthritis.
- One of the best methods of detoxifying the body.
- The sweating washes out bacteria and dead skin cells, keeping your skin in good working condition.
- The decline in endorphins is a key factor in inducing a deep sleep.
Choose the best fit for your family
Visit us to take a look at 5 totally unique sauna models and figure out which best serves the interests of your family.
You can find a sauna designed for single occupancy, all the way up to a full 4 person occupancy design.
A 4 person corner sauna is built to maximize the use of small spaces in your home, tucking away snugly into an unused corner.
Regardless of the size you choose, you get modern far infrared heating technology – the safest and most efficient source for healing and detoxifying the human body radiant heat. It produces large wavelengths of electromagnetic light energy that allows the body to be heated internally.
The nano-carbon panels distribute heat evenly across the entire surface and are incredibly energy efficient. Each heater can reach up to 140⁰F and has a lifespan of up to 5060 hours – almost double the life of most sauna heaters. You could heat up your sauna January 1st and run it until the end of July and your heater would still be going strong.
Each sauna is equipped with an intuitive digital control system, a Bluetooth audio system, L.E.D. chromotherapy mood lighting and an aromatherapy system.
The natural Canadian hemlock wood construction adds a calm, earthy feel that complements any décor.
Bring your family by our Oakville showroom to take a look at all 5 models and test out which fits best with your needs.